Product and Safety Certification

   US and EU

  In the U.S. there are many municipalities that have laws, codes or regulations which require a product to be tested and be certified to   have those logos (FCC, CE, UL, CSA, TUV, ETL, etc.) before it can be sold in their area.

   Certification in China
  Are you selling or planning to sell products in China? Manufacturers who are marketing products in China have until April 30th of 2003 to comply with the new China Compulsory Certification (CCC) law. Products that currently have CCIB or CCEE approval must convert their certifications and obtain the new CCC mark prior to the deadline date.

Copyright ©2016